Restoration and whitening of sensitive teeth
Brilliant white smiles are nowadays vital for people. Nevertheless, it can be almost impossible to achieve for people with increased dental sensitivity because in that case any professional whitening procedures or whitening toothpastes are often contraindicated. Scientific laboratory WDS has developed a new toothpaste to improve the looks of sensitive teeth. The ingredients of the toothpaste include calcium hydroxyapatite that is synthesized by a unique patented technology of our company.
Indications and active components:
Elevated sensitivity of teeth continues to be one of the current problems in dentistry. Up to 70% of adult Europeans suffer from increased sensitivity of dental enamel and dentin. The causes of tooth sensitivity can be purely stomatological (like caries, periodontitis, fissures and cracks in enamel, effects of tooth whitening or other stomatological procedures) or general, related to metabolic disorders/specific changes (neurological and endocrine disorders, menopause, pregnancy, special diets etc.).
Sensitivity is reduced quickly and effectively by the following three factors:
1. Restoration of the natural mineral structure of teeth through the high bioavailability of calcium glycerophosphate that is a source of the ion forms of calcium and phosphate.
2. The immediate reduction of tooth sensitivity by closing small enamel defects and exposed dentin channels is ensured by the hydroxyapatite particles of different sizes that are highly similar to tooth tissues.
3. Protection and restoration of the hard tissues of teeth by activating physiological processes that ensure high levels of xylitol and magnesium to teeth.
Whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth R.O.C.S.® SENSITIVE Restoration and Whitening
- Quickly eliminates any increased sensitivity of teeth.*
- Whitens teeth by 1.5 shades in 2 weeks of application.*
- Very low abrasiveness (RDA value is lower than in the usual standard toothpastes).
- No damage to dentine or tooth enamel.
- Effectively protects against caries.*
- Restores shine to teeth.
- Normalizes oral microflora.
Contains lemon balm as 100% natural fragrance for lasting fresh breath.
Contains no fluoride, pyrophosphates, parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, peroxides or aggressive abrasive ingredients.
No limits on age or duration of use.
*Confirmed by clinical studies.
Ingredients: Aqua, Silica, Glycerin, Xylitol, Hydroxyapatite, Xanthan gum, Aroma, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Saccharin, Magnesium Chloride, o-cymen-5-ol, Cl 74160, Limonene.
The main structural mineral of tooth enamel. The particles of our synthesized hydroxyapatite can penetrate the smallest fissures in enamel and close the dentin channels. They form a mineral layer over the tooth surface that makes it possible to protect teeth from irritants and acid effects.
|Weight of product (net)||60 ml / 74 gr (brutto 94 gr)|
|in tray||12 pcs|
|In the box||72 pcs (6 trays)|
Whitening toothpaste R.O.C.S. SENSITIVE Repair & Whitening / ROCS
- Brand: R.O.C.S. Remineralizing Oral Care System
- Product Code: 03-01-042
- EAN: 4607034472962
- Availability: In Stock